Luxury yoga retreat weekend in the unique 100 years old villa
You will relax, recharge and learn how to keep your body happy and healthy with the warm hearty food.
30 Oct – 1 Nov
We have planned days full of joy:
2h yoga sessions on Sat / Sun mornings and Sat eve
Info session on nutrition this season
High tea with healthy gluten free/ sugar free/ vegan desserts
Forest walk – if the weather permits and movie time on a big screen for those who prefers to stay warm and cozy in the house
Homemade seasonal food
Yoga will be led by Sarah. If you are from Leuven you probably know her or have had a lesson at her yoga studio – Saja Yoga.
Sarah is a passionate and experienced yoga teacher. She build Saja Yoga Studio from her love to Yoga and her passion to help people to a more conscious and successful life. Sarah received her Yoga teacher training from Yogalife, followed by Miriam Wagner, Carlos Pomeda and educates herself continuously with extra training courses, opening up for new inspiration and insights. She happily passes this inspirations on to her students. Together with her students she manages to daily find a balance between the dynamic and calm yoga forms. A balance between “Strong & stead, yet soft and receptive”. All combined with respiratory awareness. Her classes are both daring & calm; physically, mentally and emotionally. On this way she tries to bring people closer to themselves. Every day she looks forward to share her passion with you on the mat.
Some practical info:
- The villa is located next to the E40 between Leuven and Brussels which makes it fast and easy to reach for everyone after work on Friday
- The price is 500 eur per person and includes food, accommodation and all the activities
- Transfer from Leuven train station to the venue can be arranged for extra fee
- Yoga mats will be placed within the corona regulations
- This is a small group event with a maximum of 9 participants
- We will welcome you as of 6 pm
- There are double and single beds available, please note there is a limit of double beds so hurry up if you prefer a double bed
- See our website for more pictures of the accommodation
- We will appreciate you bringing your yoga mat and props if you have such as well as comfortable walking shoes and a rain jacket (you never know in Belgium when the rain will catch you)
- To book your spot, email the registration information to email@example.com (full name, phone number). The payment is accepted by bank transfer